Based off this Cooking Light recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 large can + 0.5 cup garlic and herb pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1.5 cups light ricotta cheese
- 0.5 cup light Parmesan cheese
- 0.5 cup liquid egg whites
- sprinkling dried parsley
- sprinkling black pepper
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
Oven at 350.
Cook the turkey in a large saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Add water and pasta sauce; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Combine the mozzarella, cottage and ricotta cheese, and next 4 ingredients (parm through pepper) in a bowl.
Spread 1 cup turkey mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 3 noodles over turkey mixture; top with 1 1/2 cups turkey mixture. Spread half of cheese mixture over turkey mixture. Repeat layers, ending with the remaining turkey mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.