Fudgy Black Bean Brownie Cake
- 4 oz (maybe 1/2 cup?) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 T egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1 T white chocolate sugar free syrup (or whatever sweetener you prefer)
- 1 T cocoa
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup instant oats
Blend all except the oats in a blender, then stir in the oats.
Bake at 350 for ~30 minutes in a small tin cake pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2 T light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 T white chocolate sugar free syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp agave
Mix all up in a bowl, top your “cake”, cut it up and eat.